Cognac on walnut partitions is the original variety of the well-known product. It is prepared from walnut membranes, insisted on three types of alcohol: alcohol, vodka or moonshine.
Features of the preparation of cognac on walnut partitions
Cognac is a versatile drink that can be prepared from any product. Walnut partitions make the color of the cognac rich and the taste unique. In addition to its exceptional taste, nut cognac contains a large concentration of nutrients.
This product is useful for people with diabetes. Nut partitions, when consumed regularly, lower blood glucose levels, help reduce the manifestation of diabetes mellitus and get rid of insulin resistance.
The high iodine content helps to cope with the early stages of thyroid disease. It is necessary to take a tincture of alcohol in half a teaspoon twice a day for 2 weeks.
Compresses with cognac can be done on sore joints. The mixture will warm up the problem area, deliver useful vitamins and minerals to it.
For colds and coughs, it will also be useful to use a tablespoon of cognac. Walnut partitions contain a large amount of vitamin C and group B, which help the body recover faster and have antiseptic properties.
Recipes for cognac on walnut membranes
Cognac on walnut membranes suggests a variety of recipe components. Any alcoholic beverage you like will do. The recipe can be supplemented with various additives - cinnamon, cloves, lemon juice.
Cognac from walnut partitions on alcohol
This recipe is suitable for lovers of stronger drinks, it has a more pronounced nutty flavor without impurities. For him you will need:
- alcohol 45% - 2 l;
- walnut partitions - 0.5 cups;
- cinnamon - 1 stick.
- Washed and crushed walnut membranes should be placed in a sterile jar, add cinnamon. Fill with alcohol.
- The jar should be tightly closed with a lid and placed in a dark place for 3 weeks. After infusion, the drink can be filtered.
You can store it in any conditions, except for temperatures above +26 degrees.
For those who are used to a milder taste, a vodka-based cognac recipe is suitable. It can later be used for compresses, since the degree is lower and there is less risk of getting burned. For the recipe you need to take:
- walnut partitions - 1 glass;
- vodka - 2 l;
- sugar - 100 g.
Step by step cooking:
- The walnut membranes should be poured into a colander, rinsed with boiling water and left for 3 minutes. After that, they can be placed in a bottle and filled with vodka. You can add sugar and 1-2 cloves.
- The bottle must be tightly corked and left to infuse at a temperature of +25 degrees for 2 weeks. The tincture must be shaken from time to time. After this period, the drink can be filtered and tightly corked. Leave in a cool dark place.
The amount of sugar and seasonings can be adjusted to taste.
The moonshine recipe includes more ingredients that add different shades of taste, smell and health to the drink. It is best to use a low-flavored fruity moonshine to pair well with the nutty notes. For cooking you will need:
- refined moonshine - 3 l;
- walnut partitions - 1 glass;
- clove buds - 7 pieces;
- black tea - 1 tablespoon;
- vanilla sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- cinnamon - 1 stick;
- citric acid or lemon juice - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step by step cooking:
- The washed walnut partitions must be thrown into a colander and scalded with boiling water. Pour them into a bottle of moonshine.
- The bottle can be filled with sugar, cinnamon, cloves and tea. Mix everything so that the ingredients are distributed throughout the drink. Then add citric acid or lemon juice.
- The bottle must be tightly corked, left in a warm place for a month. Shake the drink once a week.
At the end of the infusion period, nut brandy can be filtered through folded gauze. This mixture of ingredients will help get rid of parasitic organisms and iodine deficiency.
What else can you add to cognac
This drink assumes a variety of ingredients - the more there are, the richer and brighter the taste. Among the additives, you can find a variety of components.
- Lemon zest... Lemon juice adds acidity to the drink, while lemon peel creates a noble bitterness and a unique citrus aroma. In addition, the zest contains more vitamins, which are stored in combination with alcohol, which makes the drink even healthier.
- Honey... Instead of sugar for sweetness, you can add honey if the tincture is made for a diabetic patient or for a losing weight person. It contains many vitamins and minerals, and walnuts are always advised to be consumed in combination with honey. It will add a new flavor and subtle aroma.
- Black tea... In addition to the rich deep color, black tea will add pleasant tart notes to cognac, make its smell more intense. Tea combined with honey makes cognac especially tasty.
- Cinnamon... This spice combined with lemon will create a taste similar to the famous mulled wine. Such a drink will be good on New Year's Eve, it will bring a feeling of warmth and comfort.
- Vanilla sugar... This additive will soften the bitter taste of walnuts, making it lighter and more aromatic. It is good to add vanilla sugar to vodka brandy, as it is less strong.
- Ginger... To make the tincture more healing, you can add a teaspoon of grated ginger to it. Such cognac can be taken for colds and coughs, rubbed with it on the chest and back, used as a compress, since ginger makes the drink spicy and will warm you better.
Depending on the additive, not only the taste and smell will change, but also the healing properties, so it is worth choosing the ingredients individually. Walnut cognac can be used with black bitter chocolate and other sweets.
Terms and conditions of storage
Since the drink contains alcohol, it can be stored for up to a year or more. However, the healing properties reach their peak after a month of infusion, and then begin to weaken as the chemical compounds break down.
You can store cognac in a cool dark place in a tightly sealed bottle.
Cognac on walnut partitions is a product of exceptional properties. It is not only tasty, but also useful if used correctly. This drink leaves room for imagination in terms of the variety of ingredients. It is easy to prepare, and the resulting tincture will provide benefits and pleasure for a long time.