- 1 Useful properties of tincture on hazelnuts
- 2 What does hazelnut tincture help with?
- 3 How to make a tincture of hazel
- 4 How to take hazelnut tincture
- 5 Contraindications to the infusion of hazel
- 6 Terms and conditions of storage
- 7 Conclusion
Lombard nut or hazelnut grows on a tall shrub - nut, in the wild - on hazel. The fruit is round, dark brown in color. Due to their chemical composition, nuts have useful and medicinal properties. In alternative medicine, the leaves, bark and fruits of the plant are used to treat and prevent a number of diseases. Hazelnut decoction and tincture are indicated for oral and external use.
Useful properties of tincture on hazelnuts
The tincture retains all the beneficial and medicinal properties of the chemical composition of hazelnuts. The largest concentration of biologically active substances is found in hazel fruits. Hazelnuts contain:
- dietary fiber (fiber);
- provitamins and B vitamins;
- minerals: magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron.
The tincture, enriched with the medicinal properties of hazel, is used in folk medicine for the following purposes:
- increasing the energy potential of the body;
- restoration of muscle and joint tissue;
- relief of bacterial lesions of the skin, regeneration of the affected areas of the epidermis;
- normalization of digestive processes.
Hazelnut tincture contains a high percentage of fatty acids. Prevents the deposition of cholesterol plaques on the walls of arteries and veins, thereby improving blood flow. Serves as the prevention of cardiovascular pathologies. A medicinal product prepared according to recipes of alternative medicine has the following properties:
The drug promotes:
- strengthening the body's defenses;
- elimination of toxic substances;
- suppression of putrefactive processes in the intestines;
- normalization of arterial hypertension (after a course of taking tincture, the pressure indicator decreases);
- strengthening bone and muscle tissue;
- stabilization of the hormonal background and the nervous system;
- stimulation of brain functions (prevents the development of senile dementia);
- improve memory.
It also normalizes the digestive tract.
What does hazelnut tincture help with?
Hazelnut tincture, due to its diuretic effect, relieves swelling, improves the condition of the walls of blood vessels. Reception is indicated for diseases of the genitourinary system. In the absence of an allergic reaction to nuts, in limited dosages, it is recommended to take a water-based tincture for women during lactation. The remedy is used to treat:
- varicose veins;
- trophic ulcers;
- reproductive system;
- atherosclerosis in the initial stage;
- heart attack;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
Hazelnut tincture is included in a complex with medications for diabetes and oncology.
How to make a tincture of hazel
To prepare a remedy, hazelnuts are harvested. The ripening period of hazel fruits falls on the end of August - mid-September. The shell (plyuska) becomes light brown; during maturity, the hazelnuts are easily separated and fall off. The collected nuts are scattered in a thin layer and dried in a ventilated area. Prepare an alcohol-based product:
- medical alcohol;
Hazelnut tincture on moonshine
For cooking, you need to peel the hazelnuts. For the recipe, you need 20 pieces. nuts and 1.5 liters of moonshine. The amount of ingredients can be reduced or increased by observing the specified proportions. Cooking sequence:
- The shell is crushed in any available way.
- Grind hazelnut kernels in a mortar.
- Placed in a glass or ceramic container.
- Pour in moonshine.
- Close, remove to infuse for 1 month.
The room must be unlit. When the product is infused, it is filtered, bottled, and corked.
Hazelnut tincture with vodka
The drink prepared according to the recipe has not only medicinal properties, but also a good taste. Promotes increased appetite. Ingredient composition:
- vodka - 1.5 l;
- hazelnuts - 250 g;
- honey - 150 g;
- aloe - 50 g.
- Aloe leaves are crushed, placed in a container, poured with vodka.
- The mixture is infused for 24 hours. Then the tincture is filtered.
- Hazelnuts are peeled from the shell, the kernels are crushed to a powdery state, mixed with honey, added to vodka.
- They put the container in the refrigerator, after 21 days the drink will be ready.
Hazelnut tincture with alcohol
- hazel leaves - 20 pcs.;
- unripe hazelnuts - 25 pcs.;
- rubbing alcohol (960) - 300 ml;
- lemon - 1/4 part.
- The leaves are crushed in a meat grinder.
- Squeeze the juice through cheesecloth, bring to a boil.
- Mixed with the same amount of honey.
- Add lemon juice.
- Hazelnuts are chopped together with a plyus.
- All ingredients are placed in a 1 L jar.
- Pour in alcohol, close the lid tightly.
- Insist the remedy for 1.5 months in a cool, dark place.
- Then the medicine is filtered, poured into a bottle, and corked.
In the process of preparing a drink, it is not recommended to use metal utensils.
How to take hazelnut tincture
The remedy is prepared on an alcohol basis, so you need to drink it in compliance with the dosage, so that the tincture will benefit the body, and not the opposite effect.
Recommended rules for taking and amount of medication:
- They drink the medicine in 3 doses for 30 minutes. before breakfast, lunch and dinner, 1 tbsp. l. (10 ml).
- After a 3-day course, the dose is doubled.
- Accepted within 2 weeks.
- Take a break for 3 days, repeat the treatment regimen.
The duration of the course is determined by the doctor depending on the disease.
Contraindications to the infusion of hazel
Hazelnut tincture is useful because of the high concentration of active substances, it also has energetic properties. But you can not take it for all diseases. Contraindications:
- Alcohol dependence (treatment can only be carried out with a water-based tincture).
- Hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver.
- Renal failure
- Peritonitis in the acute stage.
- Age limit (prohibited for children under 10 years old).
- External use for psoriasis.
- Stomach ulcer.
- Acute gastritis.
Reception of funds for categories of people is contraindicated:
- Patients with diabetes mellitus, if honey is present in the composition.
- Pregnant women.
- With individual intolerance to ethanol or hazelnuts.
- In case of hypertensive crisis (the tincture does not normalize the condition, but will only worsen it).
A long course can cause a headache, in which case the treatment is stopped.
Terms and conditions of storage
To prepare a high-quality tincture, it is recommended to follow the rules for storing the main raw materials. Peeled hazelnut kernels are placed in a dark glass container, kept in the refrigerator. In-shell hazel is stored for 6 months, after the expiration of the period, most of the nutrients are lost.
Alcohol tincture on hazelnuts is stored in a dark, cold place, ideal is a refrigerator or basement.The container should be opaque, the place is out of reach for children. Temperature - no higher than +50 C. Subject to the conditions, shelf life is 5 years. Over time, a precipitate may appear, then it is advisable to carefully pour the tincture into another container. This does not mean that the remedy has deteriorated, its medicinal properties have been completely preserved.
Hazelnut tincture is a product with energy value and medicinal properties. They are made on the basis of alcohol, vodka, moonshine. Used for the treatment and prevention of a number of pathologies of the digestive, cardiovascular system. Recommended for strengthening the immune system and increasing the energy potential of the body.