- 1 How to make cherry alcohol tincture
- 2 The classic recipe for cherries with alcohol at home
- 3 How to infuse cherries on alcohol in a 3 liter jar
- 4 Cherry tincture with pits on alcohol
- 5 Dried cherry tincture with alcohol
- 6 Sweet cherry infusion with alcohol
- 7 Unsweetened cherry tincture with alcohol
- 8 Tincture of frozen cherries with alcohol
- 9 How to make alcohol tincture from cherry berries and leaves
- 10 Cherry tincture with alcohol: a pitted recipe
- 11 Spiritual tincture on cherries with spices
- 12 How to use it correctly
- 13 Storage rules
- 14 Conclusion
Cherry alcohol tincture is an unusual drink with a rich taste and color, which is highly valued by the beautiful half of humanity. The recipe is obscenely simple, you can cook it at home, because little effort is spent on it. In Russia, the tincture was prepared in almost every home, and the strained berries were served as a treat.
How to make cherry alcohol tincture
The strength of cherry, as the tincture is popularly called, reaches 40 and 60%. If the berries are sweet, no sugar is added, the drink turns out to be stronger with the aroma of raw materials. As a basis, alcohol diluted with water up to 40-45 degrees is most often chosen, or it is prepared with vodka or purified, odorless moonshine.
The hydrocyanic acid found in cherry pits is believed to be harmful to health. Meanwhile, the amount of toxic impurities in them is minimal and does not affect the well-being of people, moreover, sugar has the ability to neutralize the effect of this acid on the body. The pitted cherry alcoholic tincture is inferior in taste to the same drink with pits. The latter give the cherry a unique, almond flavor.
To make the cherry tincture with pits tasty, it is recommended to dry the fruits a little in the sun. For this, the berries are washed, laid out on a wooden board and placed in direct sunlight. The process takes several days, and the cherries must be turned daily. To speed up the procedure, fruits are placed in a thin layer on a baking sheet and baked at a low temperature (80 ° C) for about 4-5 hours.
The classic recipe for cherries with alcohol at home
At home, it is better to cook cherry tincture with alcohol. In the classic recipe, nothing is diluted with water, so the result is a strong, aromatic drink with a bright color and moderate sweetness. If desired, alcohol can be diluted with boiled chilled water to 60-40 ° C.
For 1.5 liters of alcohol, you need a kilogram of cherries and 2 glasses of sugar.
- A kilogram of cherries must be thoroughly rinsed and dried in the sun or in the oven.
- Pour into a glass jar and pour over prepared alcohol.
- Close the lid, put in a dark place for half a month, shake occasionally.
- Then carefully drain off the alcohol. He has already received a pleasant color and aroma, while the cherries do not need to be crushed. Add granulated sugar and put it back in the same place for another 10-15 days, shake occasionally.
- Add water to the resulting syrup. They take it at their own discretion. The more water, the lower the strength of the tincture.
- Strain and squeeze the cherries.
- Combine the resulting syrup with the previously prepared denatured alcohol.
- Pour into bottles and leave for another 3-4 weeks to ripen.
You can taste the cherry earlier.
How to infuse cherries on alcohol in a 3 liter jar
To infuse fresh cherries with alcohol, you need the following ingredients:
- cherry - 2 kg;
- sugar - 1-1.5 cups;
- alcohol - 500 g;
- cinnamon - 0.5 sticks;
- cloves - 4 pcs.
- Go through the cherries, remove the wormy and beaten ones.
- Rinse and dry with a towel.
- Put the fruits in 3-liter clean jars up to the shoulders or half and cover with sugar.
- Pour over with pure alcohol and immediately add cinnamon and cloves. Spices can be changed.
- Close the cans tightly with a nylon lid or roll them up with a typewriter.
- Put in a dark place for three months. Shake the banks periodically.
- After a while, open the jars, strain the contents through two or three layers of gauze and pour into bottles.
Store the tincture in a dark, cool place.
Cherry tincture with pits on alcohol
Making a cherry tincture with seeds at home using alcohol is not at all difficult. The denatured alcohol must be rectified ethyl, of the highest purity. The recipe for a similar drink is given above. Lemon zest or nutmeg can be used as spices.
The resulting drunken alcoholic cherries are used in baked goods for flavoring or used as a dessert.
Dried cherry tincture with alcohol
Cherries are pre-dried in the fresh air in direct sunlight. To protect against flies, the fruits are covered with gauze. Dried cherries contain less moisture, so cherries cook much faster.
A three-liter jar is filled exactly half with cherries and filled with pure alcohol. They are placed in a secluded dark place for two weeks. Open the jar every two days and stir the contents.
At the end of the term, the jar is opened and the infused aromatic alcohol is filtered into a separate jar. Store in a glass container in a cool place. The remaining berries are covered with sugar (to taste) and stored in a dark place for another two weeks. This forms a syrup, which is finally mixed with the resulting alcohol. Cherry tincture at home on alcohol from dried berries is ready.
Sweet cherry infusion with alcohol
To make the cherry infusion sweeter, you must choose a ripe and sweet berry. Then the taste of the drink will be not only sugary, but also more aromatic. You can also increase the sugar concentration if desired.
To prepare a sweet liqueur, you will need the ripeest cherries, sugar and alcohol. It is prepared in the same way as in the example with dried cherries, only here the amount of sugar must be increased.
Unsweetened cherry tincture with alcohol
Getting an unsweetened drink is easy enough. The tincture turns out to be unassuming, suitable for a man's company.
- Sort out 2 kg of cherries and rinse. Pierce super acidic varieties with a toothpick.
- Put all the way to the top in a three-liter jar and pour over with pure ethyl denatured alcohol.
- Close with a plastic lid and store in a dark place.
- In a month and a half, the cherry will be ready.
This is the fastest alcoholic cherry recipe.
Tincture of frozen cherries with alcohol
Another easy recipe for making cherries with alcohol.
- cherry - 3 kg;
- sugar - 2 kg;
- diluted alcohol - 2 liters.
- Transfer the frozen cherries to an enamel pan, cover with a kilogram of sugar and leave for several hours (preferably overnight).
- Divide the resulting berries with the resulting juice and pour into two three-liter jars.
- Divide a kilogram of sugar in half and add each jar.
- Pour a liter of alcohol on top, mix, close the lid and put in a cool dark place for 2 months.
- Over time, strain the tincture and pour into glass bottles.
The taste and color of the resulting drink is inferior in saturation to the tincture made from fresh berries.
How to make alcohol tincture from cherry berries and leaves
Cherry berry leaves are known to have anti-inflammatory properties. If you prepare a tincture only from them, then you will most likely get a healing balm that perfectly knocks down high temperatures and allows you to strengthen the immune system.
Cherry from fruits and leaves is considered both a dessert and a medicine at the same time.
- chopped cherry leaves - 1 glass;
- cherry - 500 g;
- diluted alcohol - 1.5 liters;
- water - 1.5 l;
- sugar - 1.5 kg;
- lemon - half.
- Put the processed and washed cherry leaves and berries in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Strain the drink, add granulated sugar and squeezed lemon juice to the liquid.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool to room temperature, add diluted alcohol.
- Place in a dark, cool place for 10 days.
The taste of the liqueur will resemble a cherry-flavored liqueur.
Cherry tincture with alcohol: a pitted recipe
To prepare pitted cherries, you will have to work hard. Removing bones without a special tool is not easy.
After the process of washing the cherries under running water, the seeds are removed and the berries are covered with sugar. You will need 3 kg of granulated sugar per kilogram. Leave for several hours until the juice is released. Then, pour in alcohol, close the jar with a lid and put it in a dark place for 3 weeks. After the allotted time, the drink is filtered and poured into bottles. Store in a cool place.
Spiritual tincture on cherries with spices
Spices give the drink a special taste. Cloves and cinnamon are best suited to cherries. The cooking technology is as follows:
- Fill a 3-liter can with layers of cherries and sugar (about 400 g).
- Leave for a week to ferment in a warm place.
- Pour good alcohol almost to the neck of the can.
- Add half a cinnamon stick and 4 clove buds.
- Insist for another 2-3 weeks in a dark place.
- Strain and bottle.
Store in a cellar for about 4 months.
How to use it correctly
A sweet cherry drink is usually served with dessert. Many people like to add it to tea or coffee. Bitter sour tincture is good as an aperitif before meat dishes. Strong cherry is combined with barbecue, veal chop, pork, etc.
For lovers of spicy food, cherry with spices is perfect. It will also be used correctly with fish dishes. There is an unspoken rule: the stronger and bitter the tincture, the earlier it is served.
After the tincture is bottled, it can be stored in a cellar or basement, where the temperature does not exceed 20 ° C. If there are no such places, the cherry is placed in the refrigerator. You can store it for up to 5 years inclusive, without fear of poisoning. The opened bottle is kept in a cool place for about 4 months.
In addition to Russia and the former CIS republics, cherry blossoms are loved and consumed in Germany, Portugal, France, Croatia, Poland. The most famous brand in Russia is Shuiskaya Vishnevaya.
Cherry alcohol tincture has a number of beneficial properties. For example, it reduces blood clotting, strengthens blood vessels, reduces blood clots, and strengthens the immune system. It is interesting that in ancient times, instead of sugar, natural pure honey was used in the drink.