Cranberries are able to enrich the body with useful substances, strengthen the immune system, give vigor and vitality. And homemade cranberries for alcohol have healing power and, in moderation, will help get rid of many health problems.
Cranberry alcoholic drink is one of the best-selling high-grade products after classic cognac and vodka. But it is possible to prepare a tincture, a liqueur at home, they will turn out to be no worse than store-bought ones, they will even surpass several times, since the recipe includes the use of exclusively natural ingredients.
Cranberry alcohol tincture
Homemade tincture is prepared from fresh, frozen fruits. Due to its frost resistance, the berry is able to retain its taste properties from the moment of ripening in September until spring. Many experienced winemakers recommend freezing fresh cranberry fruits a little before preparing the liqueur, the liqueur, in their opinion, the berries will acquire a suitable structure that allows the future alcoholic masterpiece to have a persistent berry aroma.
This option is suitable for those who have decided to try making homemade cranberry tincture for the first time. A set of ingredients should be prepared:
- 1 kg of cranberries;
- 500 g sugar;
- 1 liter of alcohol.
To make a cranberry tincture, you need to follow a certain order and sequence of actions:
- Sort the cranberries, getting rid of spoiled fruits, wash, chop, using a meat grinder.
- Fill the jar with the resulting cranberry mass, add alcohol, stir with a spoon.
- Cover the jar hermetically, send it to infuse for 15 days in a warm room without access to light.
- After the specified time, strain the composition using a sieve, cotton-gauze filter.
- Combine the resulting drink with sugar, stir, tightly closing the lid, leave to infuse for another week under the same conditions.
- Pour the finished cranberry liqueur into bottles. Send to a cold room. Glass bottles should be used as containers.
The time during which the cranberry liqueur retains its taste is 7 months, provided that appropriate storage conditions are created for it. In the future, its taste will deteriorate.
Cranberry pouring for alcohol
The liqueur is not as strong as the tincture, and is sweeter, therefore this exquisite drink is more popular among the beautiful half of humanity. To get high quality liqueur, you need to know how to prepare it correctly. The ingredients needed to create a liqueur include:
- 1 kg of cranberries;
- 2 kg of sugar;
- 2 liters of alcohol;
- 2 liters of boiled water.
- Wash the cranberries, mince.
- Put a layer of cranberry puree on the bottom of the jar, then add a layer of sugar, add alcohol, top up with water.
- Close the jar tightly with a lid and shake its contents and send it to a dark room for 1-2 months.
- After the time has elapsed, filter the resulting liqueur, fill the prepared bottles.
The result is a liqueur with a strength of 14-16 degrees, which has a perfectly balanced taste, a subtle forest aroma. You need to store the drink in a cool place without direct sunlight. The shelf life of homemade cranberry liqueur is up to 1 year.
How to infuse alcohol on cranberries at home
A simple recipe at home does not require excessive efforts from winemakers. Even a beginner can make a stunning alcoholic masterpiece from cranberries.The main thing is to be patient and follow the recipe exactly. As a result, rich color, forest aroma, slightly tart taste with berry acidity, woody notes will delight even the most demanding gourmets. It is important not to include any additional components in the drink - cranberries are good in their pure form.
For cooking, you should use the following ingredients:
- 800 g cranberries;
- 200 g sugar;
- 220 ml of alcohol;
- 200 ml of water.
The recipe for creating an alcoholic beverage:
- Pierce each fruit using a toothpick or needle. This stage is painstaking and boring, but thanks to it, the drink will turn out to be transparent, and it will take less time to filter it.
- Combine the alcohol with the berry mass, mix well, seal it tightly using a lid.
- Send the container with the contents to a warm room for 14 days.
- After the time has elapsed, pour sugar into the water, send it to the stove, and boil. Reduce heat, cook the composition for 5 minutes, stirring regularly, removing the formed foam on the surface of the composition.
- Set aside the ready syrup to cool to room temperature, add to the alcoholic tincture. Close the jar tightly, leave for infusion for another week.
- Strain the dessert drink using a gauze cloth folded in 3-5 layers and cotton wool, pour it into clean bottles.
Having prepared such a tincture, you can cheer up on boring evenings, at family dinners, or sip a glass at the holidays for an appetite. It is important not to abuse alcoholic beverages so as not to harm the body.
Klukovka on alcohol
Klukovka will delight you with a pleasant taste, rich shade and will provide you with an excellent mood. In addition, the tincture will benefit the body, since it does not contain harmful chemical impurities, preservatives, but only a whole set of useful substances.
To prepare cranberries you will need:
- 1 liter of cranberries;
- 1.3 l of water;
- 1 liter of alcohol;
- 300 g of sugar.
The recipe for making berry liqueur requires the following actions:
- Place the washed cranberries in a saucepan, using a spoon, try to crush each berry.
- Combine cold water with sugar, leave to dissolve.
- Add cranberries and alcohol to the resulting sugar syrup. Mix the components with special care.
- Place the mass in a 3-liter jar, close it using a nylon lid. Send to a dark room with room temperature.
- After 4 days, filter the filling through a gauze cloth until transparent, pour into bottles.
Klukovka on alcohol is an excellent drink to celebrate the upcoming holidays, an excellent way to improve your health. After all, a bad mood, depression can cause many diseases. Cranberry liqueur, which is easy to create on your own, provides double benefits: good mood, an additional complex of vitamins and minerals.
Cranberries on alcohol will amaze every gourmet with their taste and naturalness. Thanks to the availability of ingredients, quick preparation, cranberry liqueur, liqueur is deservedly considered the best alcoholic drinks made at home.