- 1 Features and secrets of cooking
- 2 Selection and preparation of ingredients
- 3 How to make alcohol-based strawberry tincture
- 4 Frozen strawberry tincture recipe for alcohol
- 5 Frozen strawberry and lemon tincture recipe for alcohol
- 6 Recipe for alcoholic strawberry liqueur
- 7 Recipe for sugar-free strawberry liqueur with alcohol
- 8 Recipe for strawberry liqueur with alcohol and rum
- 9 Recipe for alcoholic strawberry liqueur with elderberry flowers
- 10 Terms and conditions of storage
- 11 Conclusion
Strawberry alcohol tincture is an aromatic and sweet drink that is ideal for making cocktails, perfectly tones up and has a lot of useful properties. It is very easy to make it. You just need to follow the recipe and follow all cooking conditions.
Features and secrets of cooking
Strawberry liqueur is distinguished by a sweet aroma, pleasant shade and, of course, a bright expressive taste. However, this drink also has healing qualities, having a positive effect on the human body.
Strawberry pouring raises tone, calms the nervous system, relieves stress and tension, improves brain function. This drink is recommended for people with impaired vision, low immunity and heart problems. A small portion of the tincture can quickly restore the heart rate. Strawberry liqueur can be used in the baking process to soak the cakes, add to cream, tea or low-alcohol cocktails.
Before starting the cooking process, you need to know all the subtleties and secrets of cooking this product. The sweetness of the tincture depends not only on the amount of sugar, but also on the variety of strawberries.
The appearance of the fruit is not so important, the main thing is that there are no rotten specimens among them. Vodka, alcohol or well-purified moonshine are taken as an alcoholic base.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The main ingredient in strawberry liqueur is berries. Any "substandard" fruits are suitable for making a drink: crumpled, small, overripe. The main thing is that they do not rot. The berries are pre-cleaned (sepals are removed), washed well and, if possible, slightly dried.
As for alcohol (vodka and alcohol), its strength should be 40-45. A variety of berries and fruits can be used as additional ingredients: cherries, raspberries, bananas, lemon. Mint will add fresh notes to the taste of the tincture.
How to make alcohol-based strawberry tincture
Homemade strawberry alcohol tincture doesn't require many ingredients: strawberries, alcohol, and sugar.
The fruits, together with sugar, are laid out in a glass container, poured with alcohol, then sealed and removed in a dark place for 1.5 months for infusion. Shake the container every 2-3 days. This allows the sugar to dissolve faster. After the time has elapsed, the resulting berry infusion is filtered through several layers of gauze. To get the most transparent drink, the tincture is additionally passed through a homemade cotton filter.
The strength of the resulting drink will be approximately 29-30 °. The tincture is poured into glass bottles and stored in a cool place. In order for the taste of the drink to fully unfold, the tincture needs to ripen for another 1.5-2 weeks.
Instant strawberry tincture can be drunk within 24 hours.
- strawberries - 300 g;
- alcohol - 500 ml;
- sugar - 150 g;
- water - 250 ml.
- Put the berries in a heat-resistant glass container, pour everything with alcohol so that the alcohol covers the fruits by at least 1 cm.
- Cover the top of the container with foil or parchment, making holes in it for the vapor to escape.
- Put the container with the future tincture in an oven preheated to 120 ° C for 50 minutes.
- Repeat the heating procedure 2-3 times until the strawberries are discolored.
- Boil the syrup from sugar and berries.
- Add it to the tincture and send it back to the oven for 1 hour (temperature 120 ° C).
The strength of the finished liqueur is 18-20 °.
Frozen strawberry tincture recipe for alcohol
It is quite possible to use a frozen product to prepare strawberry tincture with alcohol.
- strawberries (frozen) - 1.5 kg;
- alcohol - 1 l;
- sugar - 500 g.
- Defrost 1 kg of berries by placing them in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
- Transfer the fruits to a glass container, add alcohol and leave in a bright room for 8-14 days, until the infusion turns bright pink.
- Defrost the remaining strawberries, squeeze the juice out of them and pass through the filter (at least three times).
- Pour the juice into a saucepan, add sugar and boil the syrup.
- Filter the alcoholic infusion through a cotton filter, mix with syrup and bottle. Send for 7-8 days "ripen" in the refrigerator.
Experts believe that the frozen product gives off juice better and makes the drink more flavorful.
Frozen strawberry and lemon tincture recipe for alcohol
Strawberry-lemon tincture is a pleasant way to prevent colds.
- strawberries - 1 kg;
- lemon or lime - 1 pc.;
- alcohol - 1 l;
- sugar - 150 g;
- water - 500 ml.
- Sprinkle the strawberries with sugar and leave for 2-3 hours until the berries give abundant juice.
- Transfer everything to a jar, add the juice of one lemon and alcohol.
- Close the container with a sealed lid, shake well and leave for 7 days to infuse (in a dark place).
- Filter after a week.
- Pour into bottles and leave to ripen for two months in a cool and dark place.
Recipe for alcoholic strawberry liqueur
Connoisseurs consider the liqueur, in contrast to the liqueur, to be a more refined drink.
- strawberries (the sweeter the variety, the better) - 1 kg;
- sugar - 600 g;
- alcohol (40 °) - 0.5 l.
- Sort the berries, rinse and dry slightly with a paper towel.
- Put strawberries in a glass jar, sprinkle each layer with sugar.
- Close hermetically with a lid and leave for a day in a warm place.
- Fruits that have intensively released juice, pour alcohol and put in a dark place for three weeks.
- Filter the drink, bottle it and store it in the refrigerator or basement.
Recipe for sugar-free strawberry liqueur with alcohol
Just like the strawberry alcoholic tincture, the liqueur can also be prepared without the use of sugar. In terms of strength, it will surpass the sweet version of the drink.
- strawberries - 1 kg;
- alcohol - 1 l.
- Put the prepared berries in a pre-sterilized jar.
- Pour the berry mixture with alcohol.
- Close hermetically and send to a dark, cool place for 14-15 days.
- After the time has elapsed, filter the infusion first through a sieve, and then through several layers of gauze. A cotton filter can be used if desired.
- Pour the liqueur into bottles and store in the refrigerator or basement.
Strawberry liqueur is excellent for digestive and nervous system disorders.
Recipe for strawberry liqueur with alcohol and rum
Among the many photo recipes for strawberries for alcohol, rum-based liqueur is one of the most interesting.
- fresh strawberries - 3 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- alcohol - 750 ml;
- rum (light) - 750 ml;
- lemon - 1 pc.;
- chili pepper (ground) - 1 pinch;
- a branch of fresh mint.
- Cut the berries in half, transfer to a glass container of suitable volume, add sugar and leave for three days in a dark and warm room.
- Add a sprig of mint, 3-4 slices of lemon and a pinch of chili to the slightly fermented syrup. Pour everything with alcohol and leave for 10 days in a dark and cool place.
- Pour the result into a separate jar, and pour the remaining berries with rum and leave again for two weeks.
- Drain the rum infusion, mix it with alcohol and filter two or three times through a gauze filter.
- Pour into clean bottles and store.
The minimum aging of the rum-strawberry liqueur is 6 months.
Recipe for alcoholic strawberry liqueur with elderberry flowers
Elderberry flowers in combination with strawberries have a positive effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- strawberries - 1.5 kg;
- elderberry - 16 umbrellas;
- fresh mint - 10 leaves;
- alcohol - 0.9 l;
- granulated sugar - 1 kg.
- Place elderberry, mint and berries in a previously sterilized jar.
- Pour alcohol, and hermetically closing the container, send everything to a dark, cool place for two to three months.
- Drain the alcoholic infusion into a separate container, and cover the berry-flower mixture with sugar.
- Remove the workpiece for two to three weeks until the sugar dissolves. Shake the jar every two days.
- Drain the resulting syrup, strain it through a filter and mix with alcoholic infusion.
- Filter the drink again, then bottle and leave to ripen for four weeks.
Terms and conditions of storage
The basis of the strawberry liqueur is alcohol, so you can store the drink from 6 months to three years. The main thing is to comply with the conditions of conservation.
Strawberry alcoholic tincture is stored in the basement in a horizontal position. The aging period is of great importance. A properly aged drink has a deep taste and bright aroma.
Serve strawberry liqueur as an accompaniment to dessert. It sets off well the taste of fruit baked goods. In small quantities, the tincture can be added to coffee or tea.
Strawberry alcohol tincture is a great drink that captivates not only with its amazing color and taste, but also with its rich aroma. It is very easy to prepare, and the variety of recipes allows you to create an individual and unique bouquet.