- 1 Moon phases in april 2020
- 2 What to do for gardeners according to the lunar calendar in April 2020
- 3 What to do for gardeners according to the lunar calendar in April 2020
- 4 Auspicious days for rest
- 5 Conclusion
The modern gardener will not take a step without checking the lunar calendar. Science has proven that the satellite of the Earth has a significant impact on nature, plants, and even the well-being of people. In the lunar cycle there are favorable, neutral and unfavorable days for each type of gardening work. You can believe it or not, but practice shows that the one who adheres to the recommendations always gets the best result. Therefore, the gardener's lunar calendar for April 2020 definitely deserves attention.
Moon phases in april 2020
The Earth satellite does not just run around a large planet, the Moon has a serious impact on many aspects of our life: it is responsible for the ebb and flow in the oceans, can accelerate or slow down hair growth, affect blood pressure and other aspects of health. But for gardeners and gardeners, another ability of the Moon is much more important - to influence plants.
When gardening, there are four main phases of the moon, such as:
- new moon;
- full moon;
- Waxing Crescent;
- waning moon.
In each phase, it is recommended to engage only in certain types of gardening work. In any month of the year, there are also days when it is better for the owner to just rest and not even approach the plants.
In April 2020, the lunar phases will alternate in this order:
What gardeners should do according to the lunar calendar in April 2020
Gardeners will have no time to get bored in April. In the middle of spring, the sun is already warming, the ground is thawing - the time comes for preparatory work on the site and sowing early crops. Before you do anything, you need to check the gardener's lunar calendar for April 2020. According to the phases of the satellite, the recommendations for this month will be as follows:
- During the new moon, you need to clean up last year's weeds, soil cultivation with pesticides and herbicides, pinching of seedlings, surface loosening of the soil, small watering. These days, you cannot sow and plant any cultivated plants, deeply cultivate the land.
- On the growing moon, the calendar recommends digging the soil well, sowing, planting and transplanting those crops that bear fruit above the ground. In the growing phase, the influence of the satellite on the underground, root, part of the plants is minimal. On the same days, you need to feed the soil with mineral fertilizers, water the garden and seedlings.
- In the full moon, according to the calendar, it is necessary to thin out the planting, weed garden beds, "declare war" on weeds and pests. On the days of the full moon (three days before the full moon and three days after it), you should not pinch seedlings and pinch plants in greenhouses.
- The waning moon has a beneficial effect on the root part of plants. Therefore, in this phase of the calendar, you should start planting root crops, legumes, bulbous crops. It's time to thin out the seedlings, start pest control, feed the garden plants and seedlings with organic matter.
Special attention should be paid to the sowing calendar and its recommendations when planting plants. In order for the seeds to germinate well, the seedlings are friendly and healthy, and the harvest is generous, only favorable days of the lunar cycle should be chosen for sowing seeds.
The lunar planting calendar for April can be divided by plant type. Experienced gardeners know that during the period of decline (the third and fourth phases), the satellite stimulates the plants to reach down - to develop the root system. At this time, you can do such work:
- sow radishes, onions in the greenhouse;
- get planting potatoes for vernalization;
- plant crops that are resistant to cold (carrots, daikon, garlic, root parsley) under the film.
In the first and second phases (the growth period), the Moon has a beneficial effect on the above-ground part of the plants: all the greenery, as it were, stretches upward. Therefore, the calendar recommends gardeners to tackle those crops that bear fruit above the soil. This period of the month is a great time for the following jobs:
- sowing seedlings of tomatoes, peppers, eggplants;
- diving and pinching of vegetable crops in the greenhouse;
- sowing greens, cabbage, watercress under the film.
The plant lunar calendar for April 2020 gives gardeners a "green light" for almost every day of the month. There will be no unfavorable periods in this cycle. But on the days of the new moon and full moon, the April Moon does not recommend doing such garden work as:
- sowing seeds;
- planting seedlings in the ground;
- dive of seedlings;
- transplanting any plants.
Lunar sowing calendar for april 2020
In April, it's time to start diving seedlings, sowing greens, blackberries in the warmed-up soil, planting early varieties of potatoes - you won't have to sit idly by! Each garden plant has its own "favorite" lunar days, so it is better for the owner to follow the recommendations from the table.
Day of the month
7, 11, 12, 18
Salad and greens
8, 12, 18
8, 11, 18
7, 12, 18
8, 11, 12
Squash, pumpkins, zucchini
7, 12, 18
2, 3, 21, 24, 26, 29, 30
Radish, daikon, radish
2, 20, 23, 25, 26, 29
3, 20, 21, 24, 25, 30
Melons and gourds
7, 11, 12, 18
8, 11, 12, 18
7, 8, 11, 12, 18
2, 3, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30
What to do for gardeners according to the lunar calendar in April 2020
Those who prefer a garden to a garden will not sit idly by in April either. Garden work begins with the first warmth of spring: as soon as the snow melts and the earth thaws, it's time for a pruner and a rake.
The lunar calendar of the gardener and gardener for April 2020 regulates the following schedule:
- From the 9th to the 16th, a favorable period for the rooting of whiskers in strawberries, layering of raspberries and currants, as well as budding fruit trees.
- On April 4-16 and April 18-20, the gardener can do weeding, thinning and trimming unnecessary mustache.
- On the 4th and 6th, the lunar calendar prescribes the formation of crowns and shrubs (pruning the garden), thinning branches, pinching young shoots.
- From April 9 to April 16, you can apply fertilizers at the root. Trees and shrubs are watered with a solution of mineral complexes or organics are used.
- 1-3 and 23-30 numbers - the periods in which the lunar calendar gives gardeners the go-ahead for any foliar feeding.
- In the period 9-16.04, the satellite is supportive of any land work (soil cultivation, digging a garden, hilling bushes and young trees, plowing lawns).
- Until mid-April, the lunar calendar recommends taking care of the lawn (sowing new grass and mowing old ones).
The satellite allows planting new trees and shrubs in the garden in the first half of the month - from the 9th to the 16th.In the growth phase, any plants take root better, take root faster, and die less often.
Favorable days for grafting and plant grafting
Gardeners know that the hardest part of their work is grafting and cutting trees, grapes and shrubs. Reproduction of cultivated plants in such ways requires considerable experience, deep knowledge and a share of luck. The lunar calendar and the day chosen based on it can bring good luck to the gardener.
In April 2020, the most favorable period for grafting and grafting will be days from the 9th to the 16th. The satellite of the Earth guarantees that at this time the plants will take root best, since the vitality of crops during this period of the month is at its peak.
Auspicious days for rest
The gardener and the gardener will have no time to rest in April - this month is very favorable for any type of work on the site. The lunar landing calendar for April 2020 shows that you can work on the ground almost every day.
The owner of a vegetable garden or garden can only relax on the days of a new and full moon.
The gardener's lunar calendar for April 2020 will be an excellent helper for a good owner. On days when the companion is supportive, the plants take root better, grow faster, absorb fertilizers from the soil well, tolerate budding, grafting and pinching more easily. Knowing the favorable and unfavorable days of the month and adhering to the recommendations of the lunar calendar, the gardener will be able to achieve excellent results on his site.