- 1 Medicinal properties of propolis tincture with milk
- 2 What milk with propolis tincture heals
- 3 How many drops of propolis to add to milk
- 4 How to drink propolis with milk
- 5 The use of propolis tincture with milk for children
- 6 Contraindications
- 7 Conclusion
Propolis (uza) - organic bee glue, strong natural antibiotic. The substance contains a significant amount of biologically active trace elements and vitamin compounds. In pharmacology, bee glue is used to produce drugs. The substance is used in alternative medicine in the form of oil, ointment. The use of alcohol-based propolis tincture with milk is possible as an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
Medicinal properties of propolis tincture with milk
Uza is used by bees to keep the hive warm at all times. Bees collect the substance from the buds and leaves of trees, in the process of work, enzymes produced by insects enter the composition.
The quality and composition of the bee product depends on the time of collection. The most concentrated composition of the autumn bee glue. Propolis tincture with milk and honey is the most common recipe for the treatment of a number of diseases. The dairy product adds a vitamin complex (B, C, D, E), minerals and trace elements (calcium, magnesium) to the constituents of the bond. The tincture, enriched with more than 40 biologically active ingredients, helps to improve health:
- Vitamin compounds restore vision, support the immune system.
- Calcium promotes vascular elasticity, prevents arrhythmias, and has a beneficial effect on the cerebral cortex.
- Zinc is involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Iron normalizes the metabolic process at the cell level, is involved in hematopoiesis.
- Manganese restores the balance between "good" and "bad" cholesterol, prevents the formation of blood clots in blood vessels.
- Amino acids are the energy generator in the body and are responsible for the metabolism between enzymes and vitamins.
- Flavonoids prevent viral infections, have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, and inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- The use of the product helps with colds and viral diseases. Due to its medicinal properties, it prevents the spread of infection.
What milk with propolis tincture heals
The tincture is widely used in alternative medicine. The bee product is bitter in taste, milk not only adds a number of useful microelements, but also neutralizes bitterness. The beneficial properties of propolis with milk are used for the prevention and treatment of a number of pathologies:
- Respiratory tract: bronchitis, pneumonia, pneumonia, pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis.
- Viral and bacterial infections: ARVI, ARI, sinusitis.
- Gastrointestinal tract: duodenitis, neoplasms of different locations, gastritis.
- Urinary system: cystitis, nephritis.
- Inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Reproductive system in men: prostatitis, erectile dysfunction, adenoma, vesiculitis.
- Reproductive system in women: inflammation of the appendages, fibroids, endometritis, menstrual irregularities.
- Endocrine system, pancreatitis.Application for the normalization of blood glucose in diabetes mellitus is also advisable.
- Dermatological abnormalities: eczema, acne, psoriasis, burns, wounds.
- Joints: gout, rheumatism, arthritis.
- Tuberculosis (as an adjuvant).
- Dental pathologies: periodontal disease, stomatitis.
How many drops of propolis to add to milk
For the treatment and prevention of diseases in adults, an alcoholic tincture of propolis with milk has been used. The dosage depends on the percentage of the bee product in alcohol. A 10% product is prepared in a ratio of 1:10, 20% in a ratio of 2:10. Recipe:
- The crushed bee product is poured with alcohol.
- They are removed in a dark room; exposure to ultraviolet radiation must not be allowed.
- Withstand 14 days.
- Shake periodically.
The medicine is stored for up to 4 years. Application: 35 drops of 10% of the product for 130 g of hot milk, if 20% tincture, then it is enough to use 20 drops, for the same amount.
How to drink propolis with milk
The course of treatment with tincture depends on the pathology. The tool can be combined with antiviral drugs and antibiotics. For the prevention and treatment of respiratory tract infections, propolis is taken with milk at night.
How to take propolis tincture with milk for gastrointestinal diseases
For diseases of the digestive system, it is necessary to use a tincture prepared according to the following recipe:
- Grind the uzu (you can take it in powder form).
- Add 3 tbsp. l. in 0.5 liters of milk.
- Boil over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Allow to settle, filter.
Take 35 ml of tincture every 2 hours, course - 4 days. Stop taking the drug for 3 days, then repeat the treatment. They take a break for 90 days, the treatment regimen is resumed. The use of alcoholic tincture is also allowed. 30 drops of the agent are poured into warm milk, taken before bedtime for 5 days.
Gastritis is treated as follows:
- 100 ml of tincture is mixed with 10 ml of sea buckthorn oil;
- bring to a boil;
- 30 drops are injected into 150 g of milk.
The course of treatment is 14 days (1 hour before meals). This is followed by a week break, the course is repeated. Store unused mixture in the refrigerator.
The use of propolis tincture, diluted in milk, is considered effective for gastroduodenitis. The mixture is prepared from the following ingredients:
- shelled walnuts - 20 g;
- milk - 450 ml;
- honey - 2 tsp;
- alcohol tincture - 60 drops.
The nuts are ground, added to milk. Boil for 5 minutes. Put honey in the mixture, let the broth cool. Propolis is added. This is the daily intake, it is divided into equal parts and drunk during the day, before meals.
With an ulcer of the duodenum or stomach, it is necessary to use an agent consisting of the following components:
- honey - 1 tsp;
- tincture of propolis (20%) - 25 drops;
- milk - 250 ml.
Milk is heated, the necessary components are added, divided into 3 parts, drunk 30 minutes before meals, the course is 3 weeks.
Milk with propolis for colds
When coughing, sore throat, bronchitis, if the cause of the pathology is a cold, relieve symptoms using a folk remedy made from 400 ml of milk and 1.5 tbsp. l. powdered bonds. The mixture boils slowly for 5 minutes, then it is filtered. Consumed warm every hour (sip). With seasonal viral infections (ARVI, ARI), 45 drops of tincture per 1 glass of milk are drunk during the week.
To strengthen the immune system
In order to increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases, it is recommended to take milk with propolis tincture. The procedure is relevant to strengthen immunity before seasonal outbreaks of viral diseases - in early winter and spring.For preventive purposes, they drink a tincture consisting of 5 g of a bee product or 32 drops. tinctures for 150 ml of milk. Prevention is carried out for 30 days, approximately in November and May. You can drink the remedy in the morning or at night.
Among the recipes for alternative medicine, the treatment of respiratory organs with propolis and milk takes a leading place. The tool relieves cough, cleanses the bronchi, its use is indicated for pneumonia, asthma. In case of bronchitis, it is recommended to combine tincture and inhalation with a bee product. The inhaler is filled with 2 liters of water with 2 ml of alcohol tincture, procedures are carried out three times a day. Before going to bed, drink 200 g of hot milk with 35 drops of tincture.
A glass of warm milk with 40 drops of propolis tincture relieves the symptoms of bronchial asthma, the remedy is divided into three daily doses. The course of treatment is 60 days. Application for pneumonia and tuberculosis requires the preparation of a mixture of 150 g of butter and 15 g of bee glue powder. The mixture is heated to a liquid state, filtered, cooled. Take 1 tbsp. l. before meals, washed down with hot milk, the course is two months.
For joint diseases
Propolis is considered an effective remedy, its use is effective for the treatment of joint pain of various origins:
- Gout is treated with propolis tincture from 20 g of uza powder and 300 ml of alcohol. Add 30 drops to a glass of milk, drink on an empty stomach for 14 days. The use of alcoholic tincture as a compress on the problem area helps to reduce pain.
- Polyarthritis is treated with tincture and milk (1 tsp per 100 ml), it is necessary to use it three times a day, the course is 21 days. A remedy based on water and bee glue (1: 1), kept in a steam bath for about 1 hour, will relieve joint pain. After filtration, the mixture (8 drops) is added to warm milk and drunk in the evening. The tincture relieves pain, improves the quality of sleep.
- For joint diseases of any etiology, milk (750 ml) and dry propolis (90 g) are considered effective remedies. The mixture is boiled for 25 minutes, allowed to settle. A film of wax plaque forms on the surface of the substance, it is carefully removed, rubbed into the affected area. Milk is drunk in 1/3 cup before meals.
For skin diseases
The product, made from 50 g of propolis and 0.5 l of milk (boiled for 10 minutes), has an antimicrobial effect, relieves itching and inflammation, and accelerates the process of skin regeneration. The use of the agent is necessary for the treatment of:
- wounds with a purulent-necrotic process;
After boiling, propolis milk is poured into a clean container, allowed to settle. Skin lesions are treated with a film removed from the surface. The use of milk with propolis is effective as lotions and compresses. Internal use is carried out according to the scheme: 2 tbsp. l. three times a day.
With diseases of the genitourinary system
In case of pathology of the bladder, kidneys, the use of propolis tincture, honey and milk is indicated:
- honey - 1 tbsp. l .;
- tincture - 35 drops;
- milk - 0.2 l.
The dairy product is brought to a boil, honey is dissolved, allowed to cool to a warm state, tincture is added. Take before bedtime to warm up well covered with a blanket.
Relieve pain during the menstrual cycle using milk (100 ml) with 20 drops of alcohol tincture with propolis. The drug is drunk on an empty stomach and late in the evening, used for adnexitis (inflammation of the appendages) for a course of 14 days, then a 1 week break, the treatment is repeated.
Due to its antitumor properties, the agent has found application for the treatment of fibroids. In 50 ml add 30 drops of 20% propolis tincture. The therapy is carried out in two 30-day courses with a break of 2 weeks. The complex uses an aqueous extract based on bee glue for tampons.
For diseases of the pelvic organs for the treatment of men in alternative medicine, it is often recommended to use propolis in its pure form and as a tincture.Milk (40 ml) with 25 drops of propolis tincture will help relieve the inflammatory process in prostatitis. The dose is calculated for one application, they drink in the morning and in the evening for 21 days. In case of exacerbation, it is recommended to put 5 g of propolis under the tongue for resorption in the morning and before bedtime. To reduce pain during exacerbation of chronic adenoma, with vesiculitis, infectious diseases of the genitourinary system, it is recommended to use the remedy for a 14-day course. Propolis purified from impurities (25 g) is dissolved in 0.5 l of milk, drunk 4 times half an hour before meals.
With endocrine diseases
Flavonoids in propolis have antimicrobial effect, relieve inflammation. Tincture with bee product and milk is recommended for use in pancreatitis at an early stage of development. In 0.5 liters of warm milk, add 35 drops of alcoholic tincture (10%). Drink in the morning before breakfast 250 ml and before bedtime the second part of the product. If desired, add 2 tsp to the substance. honey.
To reduce the concentration of glucose in the blood, use propolis tincture (20%), diluted in milk, at one time - 1/3 cup and 35 drops. Drink 4 times a day before meals for 1.5 months. To normalize the thyroid gland, the number of drops is halved by the same volume of milk, the course of treatment is 4 months.
With diffuse goiter, 40 drops of 10% tincture are drunk during the year.
The use of propolis tincture with milk for children
The tool removes phlegm well, therefore it is used to treat children from colds accompanied by coughs, as well as to prevent viral infections with weakened immunity in a child. Used for treatment 10% tincture. Up to 3 years of age, the bee product is contraindicated. Propolis dosage for children for 1 glass of milk:
- 3-5 years - 3 drops;
- 5-7 years old - 5 drops;
- 7-13 years old - 10 drops;
- 13-15 years old - 12 drops.
It is recommended to give the tincture at night. Propolis is a strong allergen. A test must be carried out before use. For half an hour, a small fragment of propolis is fixed on the inside of the wrist. Then it is removed, if there is no redness or rash on the skin, milk can be given without the risk of an allergic reaction.
The medicinal properties of propolis with milk are undeniable, but there are a number of contraindications for which the agent is used with caution:
- with a tendency to allergies to bee products, if there is an intolerance to honey, propolis is not suitable for treatment;
- in the absence of an enzyme that promotes the absorption of lactose;
- with endocrine disorders (II degree of diabetes);
- with serious problems with the metabolic process.
Tincture with propolis and a dairy product relieves cold symptoms, stops the growth of bacteria with purulent wounds. For the treatment of more serious diseases, it is used as an adjunct in complex therapy with medications.
The use of propolis tincture with milk is indicated for inflammatory processes. Taken at night, the remedy soothes the nervous system, improves the quality of sleep. It has expectorant properties and is used for coughs and bronchitis. Treats skin diseases. It is a means of strengthening the immune system. Recommended for men to increase potency and prevent erectile dysfunction, for the treatment of pathologies of the pelvic organs. In women, relieves pain during the menstrual cycle, stops the proliferation of fibroids.